Volunteer Staff Information
We seek the most motivated, dependable and energetic candidates to help us provide an outstanding experience for every conference attendee. Volunteers assist for 1.5 days, and you’ll be free to attend sessions for 1.5 days at no charge so you can earn valuable continuing education credits.
Requirements and Responsibilities
- During the course of the weekend, expect to work for 12 hours total. This equates to half of the conference. Along with those hours, you will be required to attend a mandatory Staff Assistant check-in meeting the day before the conference.
- Volunteers must work all 12 hours to get their full CEC credit.
- When you are not scheduled to work, you are free to attend and participate in any session you wish on a SPACE-AVAILABLE BASIS. This means that you will not have a guaranteed schedule, but you will have a pass that will grant you entrance to any session after the ticket-holders have entered.
- Staff Assistants are responsible for arranging and paying for their travel, lodging, meals and incidental expenses. We will provide snacks and beverages to keep you fueled throughout the day.
- Two of the most important requirements are your energy and a positive attitude!
Thank you for your interest. We look forward to seeing you in Miami.